- 2 lbs. beef flank steak
- 6 slides canned juice-packed pineapple, reserve 1/2 cup juice
- 2 Tbs. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 Tbs. dry sherry
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup long-grain converted rice
- Roll flank steak, tie and cut into 6 individual steaks.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, sherry, sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Marinate steaks about 1 hour in soy mixture at room temperature.
- Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; combine with rice and 1/2 cup of soy mixture in slow cooker/Crock-Pot.
- Top each steak with a pineapple ring, then place in Crock-Pot. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Serves: 6